- Vendors need to capture buyers VAT numbers either for intra EU reporting purposes, domestic invoicing purposes or as part of anti money laundering / know your customer processes.
- Some authorities offer databases to check VAT number validity (EC VIES system) but to use these you must first have the client's VAT number, and getting that can be the most time consuming part of the process.
- VAT-Search fills in the blanks when it comes to finding those missing VAT numbers and validating them with the corresponding tax authority.
- VATiva uses VAT numbers to automatically link your receivables data to the businesses populating our database
- buy credits from VATiva
- Upload your account receivables data in our database, which will grant 1 credit for each 100 lines of transaction data uploaded free of charge.